Improve the safety, speed, and efficiency of neuraxial anaesthesia with Accuro®.
Elevate your standard of care with Accuro epidural guidance, which automatically identifies spinal midline, trajectory, and depth during spinal and epidural anaesthesia.
Accuro is an ultrasound-based epidural guidance system specifically designed for the guidance of neuraxial anaesthesia procedures. Accuro’s automation performs equivalently to an expert user with conventional ultrasound—and the learning curve is minimal*.
Clinical evidence collected from around the world and enlisting more than 600 subjects all point to the same conclusion: The Accuro-guided technique is superior to blind palpation irrespective of provider experience level, type of neuraxial anaesthesia performed, and amount of prior training with Accuro*.
“My use has been limited so far to difficult obstetric patients. I would say that the Accuro device is easy to use and easy to bring into a sterile neuraxial procedure if the block is difficult. It is extremely good at identifying where to do the block—better than any big mains-powered scanner we have.”
Dr. Mark Porter, Consultant Anaesthetist
Lead Consultant for Obstetric Anaesthesia, University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire
Certainty Can Be Effortless.
Ongoing clinical trials and research prove the device’s efficacy* and benefits in promoting procedure, safety, efficiency, cost-cutting, and patient satisfaction.
Proven Clinical Benefits Include:
• 48% Reduction inneedle redirects*.
• 57% Reduction in needle insertion time*.
• 95% Overall patient satisfaction*.
Accuro’s state-of-the-art image guidance includes BoneEnhance®, which is designed to visualize bone landmarks, and SpineNav3D™, which guides you with automatic epidural location and depth.
1. SEE more than 5X* enhancement of bone-to-tissue contrast with Multi-Frequency BoneEnhance® Image Reconstruction technology.
2. FIND the ideal insertion point with Midline (red dashed line) and Cross Hair indicators.
3. AUTOMATICALLY IDENTIFY epidural location with success rates exceeding 94%* using AI-Enabled SpineNav3D™ Image Recognition technology.
4. MARK needle placement or perform real-time needle guidance with the Accuro Locator needle guide.
Rebecca Minehart, MD, MSHPEd — Boston
Rebecca Minehart explains why adopting Accuro for epidural needle guidance in labor and delivery (especially in patients with challenging anatomy) is her recommendation and practice. Moreover, she presents a case supporting the use of Accuro to improve patient satisfaction and potentially minimize patient anxiety.
Antonio Gonzalez, MD — New Haven
Antonio Gonzalez, MD, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale School of Medicine discusses his experiences with Accuro for enhanced patient care in neuraxial anaesthesia.