Improve the safety, speed, and efficiency of spinal and epidural anesthesia with Accuro®.
You have a lot of potential when it comes to increasing your standard of patient care with Accuro spinal navigation, which automatically identifies spinal midline, trajectory, and depth during neuraxial anesthesia.
Clinical evidence collected from around the world and enlisting more than 600 subjects all point to the same conclusion: The Accuro-guided technique is superior to blind palpation irrespective of provider experience level, type of neuraxial anesthesia performed, and amount of prior training with Accuro*.
Rebecca Minehart, MD, MSHPEd, Boston, and Antonio Gonzalez, MD, New Haven
By improving efficiency and reducing risk, we are significantly improving the standard of care we provide to our patients.
Certainty Can Be Effortless.
Accuro’s state-of-the-art image guidance includes BoneEnhance®, which is designed to visualize bone landmarks, and SpineNav3D™, which guides you with automatic epidural location and depth.
Proven Clinical Benefits:
• 48% Reduction inneedle redirects*.
• 57% Reduction in needle insertion time*.
• 95% Overall patient satisfaction*.
We anticipate providers will migrate to an image-guided standard of care in neuraxial anesthesia for the benefit of all patients and providers. Don’t Get Left Behind.
1. SEE more than 5X* enhancement of bone-to-tissue contrast with BoneEnhance® image reconstruction technology.
2. FIND the ideal insertion point with Midline (red dashed line) and Cross Hair indicators.
3. AUTOMATICALLY IDENTIFY epidural location with success rates exceeding 94%* using SpineNav3D™ technology.
4. MARK needle placement or perform real-time needle guidance with the Accuro Locator™ needle guide.