Improve the safety, speed, and efficiency of spinal and epidural anesthesia with Accuro®.
Accuro’s unique technology enables you to see what other ultrasound systems cannot see. Accuro’s state-of-the-art image guidance includes BoneEnhance®, which is designed to visualize bone landmarks, and SpineNav3D™, which guides you with automatic epidural location and depth.
Rebecca Minehart, MD, MSHPEd, Boston, and Antonio Gonzalez, MD, New Haven
By improving efficiency and reducing risk, we are significantly improving the standard of care we provide to our patients.
Certainty Can Be Effortless.
Accuro spinal navigation automatically identifies spinal midline, trajectory, and depth during neuraxial anesthesia and is superior to ‘blind’ palpation irrespective of provider experience, as demonstrated in randomized controlled trials*.
Proven Clinical Benefits:
• 48% Reduction inneedle redirects*.
• 57% Reduction in needle insertion time*.
• 95% Overall patient satisfaction*.
Why Would You Go Blind? Sign up for your free evaluation today.
1. SEE more than 5X* enhancement of bone-to-tissue contrast with BoneEnhance® image reconstruction technology.
2. FIND the ideal insertion point with Midline (red dashed line) and Cross Hair indicators.
3. AUTOMATICALLY IDENTIFY epidural location with success rates exceeding 94%* using SpineNav3D™ technology.
4. MARK needle placement by gently pressing Accuro Locator® needle guide against the skin.
*M. Tiouririne, et al., 2017; Singla et al., 2019; D. Ghisi et al., 2019
Read More. Feasibility of Spinal Anesthesia Placement Using Automated Interpretation of Lumbar Ultrasound Images: A Prospective Randomized Controlled Trial