Accuro®. Made For Epidural Guidance.
Brendan Carvalho, M.B.B.Ch., F.R.C.A., M.D.C.H. is a Professor and Chief of Obstetric Anesthesia at the Stanford University School of Medicine. He is the immediate past president of SOAP. His presentation took place on May 2, 2019 at the SOAP Annual meeting in Phoenix, AZ during a special session on neuraxial placements in challenging patient populations using the Accuro handheld spinal navigation device.
Certainty Can Be Effortless.
We’ve eliminated the barriers of conventional ultrasound. Accuro’s state-of-the-art image guidance includes BoneEnhance®, which is designed to visualize bone landmarks, and SpineNav3D™, which guides you with automatic epidural location and depth.
Proven Clinical Benefits:
• 48% Reduction inneedle redirects*.
• 57% Reduction in needle insertion time*.
• 95% Overall patient satisfaction*.
We anticipate providers will migrate to an image-guided standard of care in neuraxial anesthesia for the benefit of all patients and providers. Don’t Get Left Behind.
1. SEE more than 5X* enhancement of bone-to-tissue contrast with BoneEnhance® image reconstruction technology.
2. FIND the ideal insertion point with Midline (red dashed line) and Cross Hair indicators.
3. AUTOMATICALLY IDENTIFY epidural location with success rates exceeding 94%* using SpineNav3D™ technology.
4. MARK needle placement by gently pressing Accuro Locator® needle guide against the skin.