Our values strengthen who we are as individuals and affect how we excel as a team. Trust, humility, and dedication—a commitment to excellence and absolute best possible effort—create synergy to shift the big things, like perspective. In the pursuit of our mission to elevate the global standard of care, we value that as a team, we can accomplish a scale that far outweighs the work of one.
We are always looking for exceptional talent to help us grow our diverse team. If you’re interested in hearing more about RIVANNA, you can email us at email@example.com. Don’t see a position you are interested in? No problem! Send us your resume and we will reach out if we have an opening that matches your area of interest.
Current Job Openings
Reports to: Software Engineering Manager
Date: April 14, 2022
Rivanna Medical seeks a Mid-Level or Senior Software Engineer who will advance the software development process for our ultrasound-based medical imaging products. As a Mid-Level or Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical aspects of software development, the mentorship of internal software development resources, and maintaining adherence to Rivanna Medical’s internal quality management system (QMS). This is a hands-on role with a particular focus on the effective and timely delivery of Microsoft Windows .NET desktop client software and associated embedded software systems as well as contributing to an innovative multi-disciplinary mechanical and biomedical engineering team.
This is a great opportunity to enter the medical devices industry and advance within the organization as skill level and experience allows
- Define system specifications and evaluate software architectures that meet the specifications
- Demonstrate leadership and competency in the development, deployment, and integration of software solutions
- Contribute as a member of a hybrid team of internal and external (contracted) software developers
- Collaborate and innovate with all stakeholders, including management and the end-customer
- Deliver software products on schedule and on-budget
- Mentor associate/junior developers
- Contribute to defining and maintaining development standards for the development team
- Support the maintenance of the software development platform(s), tools, and infrastructure
Education and Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, math, physics, or related field
- A minimum of 7 years of professional software development experience within the last 10 years
- A minimum of 5 years of full lifecycle experience developing applications in C# or C++
- In-depth knowledge of .NET Core and .NET Application Frameworks
- Full lifecycle development experience, including object-oriented analysis, design, testing, and deployment
- Experience with an agile software development process
- Experience with DevOps software management practices to maintain software quality
- Effective verbal and written communication through one-on-one interactions, group discussions, and formal documentation
- Strong work ethic, professionalism, and desire for continuous process improvement
- Master’s degree in software engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or related professional experience developing and supporting medical device software
- Experience integrating embedded devices with the Windows OS
- Experience with the Intel Data Parallel C++, oneAPI toolkits, and related profiling tools
- Proficiency in additional languages such as C, Python, Java, or F#
- Experience developing and tuning performance-critical, multi-threaded applications on Microsoft Windows or Unix (Knowledge or interest in developing this skill are also acceptable).
- Experience developing scientific and technical computing applications (ideally in the medical device domain)
- Familiarity with FDA regulations and quality assurance processes
Rivanna Medical offers the following employee benefits: health insurance, HSA, paid time off, 401(k), team/family events, and more. We are always looking to complement our existing team with individuals that bring unique perspectives and experiences. This variety of thought and perspective drives innovation and strengthens our ability to create an inclusive team environment where our core values of trust, humility, and dedication are practiced every day. As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
About the Company
RIVANNA® is a privately held designer, manufacturer, and distributor of world-first, imaging-based medical solutions based in Charlottesville, VA. RIVANNA operates an FDA-registered and ISO 13485:2016 certified manufacturing facility where it produces the Accuro® product line and related medical equipment and components. Accuro is the world’s ﬁrst spinal navigation device designed to improve the safety, speed and efficiency of spinal needle guidance procedures. RIVANNA’s revolutionary platforms feature BoneEnhance®, Multi-Frequency Image Reconstruction, which optimizes ultrasound for the visualization of bony versus soft tissue anatomy, and SpineNav3D™ AI-Based Spine Recognition, which automates ultrasound image interpretation.
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Date: August 15, 2022
Digital Marketing Manager
RIVANNA is seeking a digital marketing manager to contribute to the rapid growth of our emerging medical device company. You will work with a talented team of professionals as we strive to elevate global standards of healthcare. The ideal candidate is well versed in digital platform strategies, including integrated campaigns, SEO, user experience optimization, web analytics, lead generation, and social media. We’re looking for a creative, data-driven talent with the proficiency to create an engaging end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
• Develop and execute digital marketing strategies/tactics around content creation, SEO, social media, paid search, and email marketing to engage customers and drive lead generation.
• Create a solid digital ecosystem (website, display media, search engine marketing, social media, and CRM) to leverage and optimize digital touchpoints.
• Create reports to measure campaign effectiveness, pipeline contribution, and overall business performance.
• Support the process for the timely management of marketing leads, end-to-end lead flows, and lead handover to sales teams.
• Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
• Execute landing page development to support lead engagement and conversion activities.
• Develop creative content to target audience on suggested digital platforms effectively.
• Manage analytics, track, and report on campaign metrics to optimize the user experience and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
• Identify emerging digital technologies and trends to optimize spend and performance and support business growth initiatives.
Education and Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required; digital marketing preferred.
• Two years of healthcare/biomedical digital marketing experience minimum.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and creating multi-channel digital campaigns that engage, convert, and retain customers.
• Experience with one or more data visualization tools like Tableau or Power BI.
• Experience with a range of marketing tech tools such as Google Analytics and others
• Strong analytical skills.
• Critical thinker with an enterprising, solutions-oriented approach.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Exceptional creative and written communication skills.
• Fluency in Microsoft and Adobe Creative Suite.