Improve the safety, speed, and efficiency of neuraxial anesthesia with Accuro®.
You have a lot of potential when it comes to increasing your standard of patient care with Accuro spinal navigation, which automatically identifies spinal midline, trajectory, and depth during spinal and epidural anesthesia. Accuro’s automation performs equivalently to an expert user with conventional ultrasound—and the learning curve is minimal*.
Clinical evidence collected from around the world and enlisting more than 600 subjects all point to the same conclusion: The Accuro-guided technique is superior to blind palpation irrespective of provider experience level, type of neuraxial anesthesia performed, and amount of prior training with Accuro*.
Rebecca Minehart, MD, MSHPEd, Boston, and Antonio Gonzalez, MD, New Haven
By improving efficiency and reducing risk, we are significantly improving the standard of care we provide to our patients.
Rebecca Minehart, MD, MSHPEd — Boston
Rebecca Minehart explains why adopting Accuro for epidural needle guidance in labor and delivery (especially in patients with challenging anatomy) is her recommendation and practice. Moreover, she presents a case supporting the use of Accuro to improve patient satisfaction and potentially minimize patient anxiety.
Antonio Gonzalez, MD — New Haven
Antonio Gonzalez, MD, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale School of Medicine discusses his experiences with Accuro for enhanced patient care in neuraxial anesthesia.
Certainty Can Be Effortless.
Accuro’s state-of-the-art image guidance includes BoneEnhance®, which is designed to visualize bone landmarks, and SpineNav3D™, which guides you with automatic epidural location and depth.
Proven Clinical Benefits:
• 48% Reduction inneedle redirects*.
• 57% Reduction in needle insertion time*.
• 95% Overall patient satisfaction*.
We anticipate providers will migrate to an image-guided standard of care in neuraxial anesthesia for the benefit of all patients and providers. Don’t Get Left Behind.
1. SEE more than 5X* enhancement of bone-to-tissue contrast with Multi-Frequency BoneEnhance® Image Reconstruction technology.
2. FIND the ideal insertion point with Midline (red dashed line) and Cross Hair indicators.
3. AUTOMATICALLY IDENTIFY epidural location with success rates exceeding 94%* using AI-Enabled SpineNav3D™ Image Recognition technology.
4. MARK needle placement or perform real-time needle guidance with the Accuro Locator needle guide.