Evaluate Accuro® at no cost for 30 days.
Get rapid landmark identification during neuraxial anesthesia.
Rebecca Minehart, MD, MSHPEd, Boston, and Antonio Gonzalez, MD, New Haven
By improving efficiency and reducing risk, we are significantly improving the standard of care we provide to our patients.
Certainty Can Be Effortless.
Accuro gives you confidence when performing epidurals or spinals, even in the most challenging patients. Accuro’s automated spinal navigation technology is clinically proven to increase first-attempt success rates and significantly increase patient satisfaction with pain control.
Proven Clinical Benefits:
• 48% Reduction inneedle redirects*.
• 57% Reduction in needle insertion time*.
• 95% Overall patient satisfaction*.
1. SEE more than 5X* enhancement of bone-to-tissue contrast with BoneEnhance® image reconstruction technology.
2. FIND the ideal insertion point with Midline (red dashed line) and Cross Hair indicators.
3. AUTOMATICALLY IDENTIFY epidural location with success rates exceeding 94%* using SpineNav3D™ technology.
4. MARK needle placement or perform real-time needle guidance with the Accuro Locator™ needle guide.
Rebecca Minehart, MD, MSHPEd — Boston
Rebecca Minehart explains why adopting Accuro for epidural needle guidance in labor and delivery (especially in patients with challenging anatomy) is her recommendation and practice. Moreover, she presents a case supporting the use of Accuro to improve patient satisfaction and potentially minimize patient anxiety.
Antonio Gonzalez, MD — New Haven
Antonio Gonzalez, MD, Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology at Yale School of Medicine discusses his experiences with Accuro for enhanced patient care in neuraxial anesthesia.